Lilly Bliss Lingerie has now been operating for over 5 years and rose from a basic desire to buy professionally fitted attractive and supportive bras. Gillian (Jill) McCallum and her daughter always had problems as they needed bigger than a DD cup.
Although many Australian women are bigger than DD, there was an evident lack of choice and bra shopping was an unpleasant experience where women were treated as a bit of a problem and advised not to expect to find nice bras in their size.
Lilly Bliss has a vast range of fine lingerie catering for all women’s shapes and sizes.
- Very limited range of D cup and above
- Available styles were unattractive and unflattering
- The few attractive bras were poor quality and provided very little support
- Staff had little empathy and limited knowledge, and Fitters were poorly trained with little understanding of how to fit women with fuller busts
- To change the way women, not only those with fuller busts, but generally how they look and feel about themselves
- To cater to women’s needs in a professional, courteous and manner that cannot be bettered
- To build relationships with our customers and not just sell a product
- To learn from and listen to our customers regarding their lifestyles, needs and wants, and to work with them to provide an optimum service and product
- To provide a relaxed, exciting and satisfying shopping experience
- Professional Fitting Service
- Mastectomy Fitting and Supplies
- Lingerie 8 – 26, A – M cup
- Everyday Basics
- Front Opening
- Leisure / Sleep Bras
- Soft Cups
- Sexy and Special
- Post Operative
- Accessories / Miscellaneous